Digital printing on fabric at home
Our special dye sublimation printing makes it easy to match your fabric with those hard to find colors and designs.
100% customizable and beautifully clear, our digital fabric printing is the perfect choice for one of a kind designs and small or large contract jobs. Manx began providing short fabric runs as a service to our rotary screen printing sister, Castle Industries. The digital print industry has since grown beyond sampling into digital production, opening up endless possibilities to the interior designer as well as the hospitality industry. No more screen limitations – anything your client can dream, we can print: endless colors, repeat sizes and quantities.
We can take any design or pattern and print it on polyester or polyester blend fabric. It’s simple, choose your fabric, choose your design and let us make the exact fabric that you imagined. Also, if you have a fabric that has been discontinued, send it to us with copyright permission and we will reproduce a copy, comparable to what you have. The flame resistant fabrics (FR) we use are available in many styles, from chenille and jacquard, to satin and dupioni, to drapery blackout and duck, just to name a few. Some of the design qualities that set digital printing on polyester apart from others are:
- Flame resistant fabrics (FR) available in a variety of styles
- Colorfastness and durability are unmatched compared to other printed fabrics
- Cleaner lines, sharper images and brighter colors than any other type of textile printing
- Polyester fabrics are much more affordable and now come in a multitude of varieties
- With modern technology there has been revolutions in the print industry. Digital printing provides quick and flawless printing on a variety of materials.