What is polyamide material?
Polyamide priority gets your 3D prints faster. If you choose this option, we will 3D print your design within 48 hours*. Add 1 working day for Dyed or Polished natural white finish and 2 working days for Polish and Dyed.
Normally, most of our orders are shipped out within 6-10 working days. However, more and more people are requesting a faster way to get their 3D prints, especially when they are dealing with deadlines. So, we will 3D print your design within 48 hours and ship it. The shipping time depends on where you live. Let’s explain this with an example. If you order before 12:00 CET on a Monday we will produce your order within 48 hours and ship it Wednesday. If you’re in the UK, Belgium, France, the Netherlands or Germany your order should be delivered on Thursday. If you’re in a US major city you should also get it on Thursday. Major Asian cities will get their orders on Friday.
- To use this rush service choose polyamide priority when uploading.
- You can order models of up to 200 x 150 x 150 mm.
- Priority makes your order 30% more expensive.
- If you miss the 12:00 CET deadline, your order will arrive one day later.
- National and Public Holidays (Belgium) have to be added to the printing time.
- If there’s an issue with your model we need to fix or if we have to come back to you with questions, it will take at least one day more to process.
- Customs hold ups or shipping delays might delay the arrival of your order.
* If you order before 12:00 CET, then we will ship the second day following the day of your order. Weekends and holidays need to be added to the printing days. A model in Polyamide Priority natural white ordered after 12:00 CET Thursday ships on Tuesday evening, orders after 12:00 CET on a Friday or anything ordered on Saturday and Sunday, will be shipped Wednesday evening