- Mechanochemical Route to the Conducting Polymer Polyaniline
MacromoleculesHuang, Moore, Acquaye and Kaner
2005 38 (2), pp 317–321
Abstract: A solvent-free mechanochemical route for the synthesis of polyaniline has been developed. Reactions between anilinium salts, such as anilinium chloride, anilinium sulfate, and anilinium camphorsulfonic acid and the oxidant, ammonium peroxydisulfate...
- Temperature dependence of errors in parameters derived from Van't Hoff studies
Journal of Chemical EducationDec and Gill
1985 62 (10), p 879
Abstract: Applying the method of Clarke and Glew to high-precision gas solubility data as an example that serves to illustrate how one can determine various thermodynamic parameters and their associated errors at various temperatures.
- A simplified preparation of Schweitzer's reagent
1942 19 (8), p 356
- Investigating the Cuprammonium Rayon Process in a High School Laboratory
1999 76 (11), p 1512
Abstract: We have found the cuprammonium rayon process to be an excellent system for high school independent study. Meeting twice a week provided time for the student-teacher investigation to result in a productive year of study. One can study the shift of the ...
- Cellulose Solvents – Remarkable History, Bright FutureACS Symposium Series
Cellulose Solvents – Remarkable History, Bright Future
ACS Symposium Series , pp 3–54
Abstract: The paper summarizes different approaches for the dissolution of cellulose and the use of these cellulose solutions for analysis, regeneration, and homogeneous modification of the polymer. Aqueous and non-aqueous solvents, melts, and soluble cellulose ...
- Production of Vinyl Acetate—Butyl Acrylate Copolymer Latexes of Narrow Particle Size DistributionACS Symposium Series
Production of Vinyl Acetate—Butyl Acrylate Copolymer Latexes of Narrow Particle Size Distribution
Vandezande and Rudin
ACS Symposium Series , pp 114–133
Abstract: There are many effects of reaction variables on the particle size and size distribution of vinyl acetate / butyl acrylate copolymer latexes. A monomer starved feed method was used to produce narrow particle size distribution (PSD) latexes of homogeneous ...