What are nylon Pants?
- 4.7 oz. canvas-weave fabric is lightweight yet durable and abrasion resistant
- 97% nylon wicks moisture fast, keeping you dry
- 3% spandex provides incredible flex as you work
- Crouch Gusset® for ease in stooping and climbing
- Soft tricot-lined elastic waist with removable web belt
- Built-in UPF 50 sun protection tames fierce rays when working outside
- 5 total pockets, including a side seam zippered pocket and 2 zip back pockets
Unwet your pants FAST!
Talk about a comfort bonanza! These are a cool stand-in for your favorite jeans or khakis the perfect summer pants for light-duty work and quick-dry performance. Just 4.7 oz., the lightweight 97% nylon is not only a tougher, more abrasion-resistant canvas weave, but it wicks away sweat lightning fast on hot days, just like Dry on the Fly® Pants. DuluthFlex® makes low-to-the-ground tasks easy. Lower rise and Crouch Gusset® prevent constriction when you climb or crouch. Soft, tricot-lined back elastic waist plus back pockets that zip shut to secure your stuff.
Congratulations! You've done your inbox, and yourself, a great service.
- © Duluth Trading Company 2017
Tell a Friend
If you would like to tell a friend or colleague about this product, fill in the required fields below. An e-mail will be sent to the recipient with your Product recommendation. If applicable, you may want to include size/color information in the comment area.